Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 36 - Called to Live

The thief (DEVIL) comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.  I (JESUS) am the good shepherd.  The good shepherd lays down is life for the sheep.  John 10:10-11

Is my life passionate for God?  Am I living a life worth dying for?  God wants me to live an outright passionate life for Him.  That's the kind of life that draws attention to Him.  A lifeless life produces lifeless followers - how ever few.  A passionate life produces passionate followers hungry for more of God.

God is not impressed with the lifeless laziness (complacency) that comes from a majority of the church.  He's looking for people who are hungry for Him, who are passionate about the things of God, who are fishermen who are using LIFE-GIVING bait. 

I want fresh.  I want passion.  I want hunger. 

I want GOD!

Father - you have called me to live.  I want to live for you.  May I be full of your passion - full of your life - may I live my life worthy of dying for!  In Jesus Name - AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment